…..Eeny Meeny Miny Moe, my mother said to pick the very best one….
And which is it??
I got this kooky fun skater skirt from Gwynnie Bee in a running tiger print (can you even??) and wanted to show three ways to style one item.
#1) This would be the casual day look. Let the tigers show just a peep from under a hi-low black open-knit cardigan. I wore it like this to work today.
#2) I’d call this office casual. Playing with some pattern mixing with the black and white polka dot top and tiger print.
#3) And I’d choose this for an evening look out with the girls, a little more urban and fun with cropped denim jacket and sneakers.
So, eeny meeny miny moe, which is your favorite??
What I Wore:
- Jete Tiger Printed Skater Skirt from Gwynnie Bee
- White Tank from Rainbow
- Black Crocheted Duster from Avenue
- Black Christian Siriano Gigi Point Flat from Payless
- Black and White Polka Dot Who What Wear blouse from Target
- Black Zip Front Cardigan from Ashley Stewart
- CL by Laundry Valerie Black Faux Suede Wedge Bootie from DSW
- Black Short Sleeved Tee by Cynthia Rowley from TJ Maxx
- Cropped Denim Jacket from Maurice’s
- Red Lenia Sneakers from Target
My new friend Amy Frushour Kelly did these beautiful photographs for me. She’s got a home studio in Nassau county and does beautiful headshots and portraits. Give her a shout if you need some nice pictures!