So I came across a new blog today called Once Upon a Time and she revealed that she was going to do a 30-day “blogging every day” challenge. In my Jump First, Look Down Later way, I decided to do the same! Like her, I don’t know if I’ll make it, but I’m going to give it a go. She listed 30 days’ worth of blog topics. I like a lot of them, but plan to intersperse my usual stuff in, too.
So, Day One: 20 Things About Me (oh gawd)
- I’m *really* an introvert.
- I love being home more than just about anywhere.
- But the beach is my zen spot.
- My favorite “food” right now is McDonald’s Sweet Tea.
- I’m vegan.
- My last name is Rainwater. And I’m not part Indian.
- The first 30 years of my life my mother told me and my sister we were 1/16 Cherokee Indian. After she died I found out that was not true. I felt like I’d found out I’d been adopted.
- If I’d been born a boy my parents were going to name me Rusty. Rusty Rainwater.
- When I was nine I tried to change my name to Pony. Pony Rainwater. It didn’t stick.
- The first time I got married was three weeks after meeting Him.
- My first marriage lasted three weeks.
- I like to break the rules.
- I don’t have a favorite color. Just color combinations.
- I write really really really small.
- I’m afraid of alligators.
- I make kidney stones like nobody’s business.
- My default emotion is a little sad.
- I tend to be the opposite of what the people around me are. When I was 11, a friend told me I just like to be difficult. I prefer to think of myself as an Equalizer.
- If I could choose a super power it would def be invisibility. I would totally spy on people.
- I’m a good starter but not such a good finisher.
Why don’t you do the challenge, too?? Let me know if you do…and we’ll link to one another.
What I’m Wearing